Courage To Be Me
A Group for Girls Ages 7-11
It is vital for young girls to realize their own power at as young an age possible. In this twelve-week group girls will have the opportunity to begin building a foundation of emotional intelligence that will serve them for many years to come! I'm thrilled to offer this group for young girls to support them in laying a foundation of emotional self-care and positive self-esteem.
If your child is struggling with......
- Worry and fear
- Negative thinking & pessimism
- Relationship conflict
- Lack of assertiveness
- High sensitivity or
- Low self-esteem.....
Courage To Be Me can help!
Using a highly effective combination of conventional and mind-body approaches, I have helped children learn and apply stress reduction and mind-body techniques in their lives with success! This is a highly interactive group where girls will have the opportunity to learn the basics of emotional literacy, self-inquiry and emotional regulation through a variety of activities and supportive role-play.
It's so exciting to see the girls build their courage and confidence while striving to become the best they can be!
Courage To Be Me engages girls to learn the following:
- Identifying & Expressing Emotions
- Basic Breathing Exercises
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- Assertiveness Skills
- Simple Mindfulness Techniques
- Mind-Body Awareness
- Simple Guided Meditation Exercises
- Confidence Building Exercises
- Replacing Negative Self-Talk with Positive Self-Talk
- Using Optimism over Pessimism
- Positive Affirmations
- An Attitude of Gratitude
What are the possible outcomes?
- Increased emotional awareness
- Ability to decrease anxiety in a variety of situations
- Increased social competence & interpersonal skills
- Attunement to others
- Awareness of the mind-body connection
- Increased courage & confidence
- Kindness & compassion towards self & others
- Improved impulse control
"Letting our children
have the opportunity
to trust their inner voice
is the most precious gift of all."
If you're interested in Courage To Be Me........
Contact me at 973-744-8400.